With so much going on in the world that often make our heads spin, we thought we would have a little fun.
We asked over on Facebook and the answer was a resounding yes!
So first the juicy stuff and then the rules :)
The Theme is FAIRY TALE and to keep it fair you can use no more than 3lbs or less of Pal Tiya Premium.
Possible ideas ~
· Anthropomorphic animals
· Guardians (fairy godmothers, mentors, magical helpers, etc.)
· Monsters (dragons, ogres, evil creatures, etc.)
· Keys, passes (opening new doors)
· Organic (mushrooms, toadstools, trees)
Your final sculpture can either be painted, stained or au natural- this is entirely up to you!
When you think fairy tale, you think, “children.” But pay close attention to the stories and you will see bigger meanings meant not just for children.
The First prize is 1 X 44lb bag of Pal Tiya Premium and a Pro Plus Italian ornamental sculpting tool shipped to your house.
The Second Prize is 1 X 3lb Bag of Pal Tiya Premium shipped to your house.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to US residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid US addresses unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be contacted via email- names displayed on our website, Facebook and on our newsletter.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 10th September 2017 until 10th October 2017.
- All sculptures must be created between the above dates.
- All pictures of sculptures must be submitted to Sculpting@paltiya.com with the title US Competition by midnight PST on 15th October 2017 to qualify.
- Pal Tiya is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior written consent.
If you haven't joined our USA Facebook group yet and you want to share ideas etc with other artists then the link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/usandcapaltiya
Thanks and good luck,
The Pal Tiya Crew