Get your tinfoil, hot glue gun and Pal Tiya Premium ready because it’s Competition Time in the UK!!
With so much going on in the world that often make our heads spin, we thought we would have a little fun.
We asked over on Facebook and the answer was a resounding yes!
So first the juicy stuff and then the rules :)
The Theme is HALLOWEEN and to keep it fair you can use no more than 1.36kg (a small bag) or less of Pal Tiya Premium. You can make quite a lot with this amount.
Possible ideas ~
· Witches, Hats
· Scary Cats
· Spiders, bats
· Haunted Houses
· Ghosts and Ghouls
· Coffins, skulls
Your final sculpture can either be painted, stained or au natural- this is entirely up to you!
Bonus points go to people who provide progress shots throughout the competition or at the end with their submission!
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK addresses unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be contacted via email- names displayed on our website, Facebook and on our newsletter.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 20th September until 20th October 2017. Submitted sculptures should be made between these dates.
- All pictures of sculptures must be submitted to Sculpting@paltiya.com with the title UK Competition by midnight GMT on 20th October 2017 to qualify.
- Progress shots of entire process and sculpt will be noted!
- Pal Tiya is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior written consent.
Obviously we couldn't do a competition without re-opening the store to give you all a chance to get some product! We have restocked the small bags and also placed some big bags back in stock too!