The handsome chap above was made with 1.1kg
of Pal Tiya Premium and a couple of glass eyes.
Get your tinfoil, hot glue gun and Pal Tiya Premium ready because it’s Competition Time in the UK!
First prize is 1 X 19.9kg bag of Pal Tiya Premium (Worth £141.60 GBP plus £12.00 UK delivery)
AND Pro Plus Italian ornamental sculpting tool.
Second Prize is 1 X 1.36kg Bag of Pal Tiya Premium. (Worth £21.60 GBP plus £12.00 UK delivery)
With so much going on in the world that often make our heads spin, we thought we would have a little fun.
We asked over on Facebook and the answer was a resounding yes!
So first the juicy stuff and then the rules :)
The Theme is HALLOWEEN and to keep it fair you can use no more than 1.36kg (a small bag) or less of Pal Tiya Premium. You can make quite a lot with this amount.
Your final sculpture can either be painted, stained or au natural- this is entirely up to you!
Bonus points go to people who provide progress shots throughout the competition or at the end with their submission!
£21.60 GBP plus £12.00 UK delivery
Now for the rules of engagement...
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK addresses unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be contacted via email- names displayed on our website, Facebook and on our newsletter.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from 20th September until 20th October 2017. Submitted sculptures should be made between these dates.
- All pictures of sculptures must be submitted to Sculpting@paltiya.com with the title UK Competition by midnight GMT on 20th October 2017 to qualify.
- Progress shots of entire process and sculpt will be noted!
- Pal Tiya is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior written consent.