Steven is an art Director, physical sculptor, digital sculptor, Paleo Artist, film technician and miniature effects artist based in Wellington New Zealand
He has been around Pal Tiya Premium right from the beginning, uses it professionally at Weta.
In this episode Steven shares:
Don’t forget to like, share, subscribe and leave a review/comment here, on Youtube or iTunes!
Steven Saunders is an Art Director, physical sculptor, digital sculptor, Paleo Artist, film technician and miniature effects artist based in Wellington New Zealand
Been around Pal Tiya Premium right from the beginning, uses it professionally at Weta.
Steven's Instagram is @stevensaunderssculpture
Today we're interviewing Ian Dorian, a visual artist and writer who creates stories and characters in the hero and animation genre’s. Some of the most famous creators today work alongside him on his various creations. His past clients include 20th Century Fox, Marvel Productions, and many others.
He is also a sculptor and has worked with many mediums.
In this episode Ian talks about:
• How he has been finding Pal Tiya Premium
• How he began sculpting at age 9
• How sculpture comes alive
• Being accepted into the school of figurative art in NYC
• His time in Pietrasanta and how living abroad impacted his work
• How he hopes people will view his work
• What inspires him to create
• His favourite sculptors
• How he deals with creative blocks
• What to do with the fear we feel around creating
We hope you enjoy this episode and come back for our next guest next Tuesday!
Don’t forget to like, share, subscribe and leave a review/comment.
To see Ian's work visit his website and he's at @iandorian on Instagram.
Creators of Pal Tiya Premium: Add water. Knead like dough. Sculpt. Place in your garden. Cures permanently stone hard. No firing. No Molds. No Kidding.